Air Conditioning Compressor
Is your air conditioner not functioning properly? The most common reason for an insufficient air conditioning system is due to a damaged or old compressor. At Arnold Service Co. we’ll provide you with high quality air conditioning compressor replacement in Fayetteville, NC. Your A/C compressor is the outside part of your air conditioning system that compresses the gas back into a liquid so it can expand repeatedly, making it an important piece to your home’s air conditioner. No matter the situation, our professionals are honest and efficient with their work and are committed to providing our customers with excellent service. For more questions about air conditioning compressor replacement in Fayetteville, NC, call the best heat and air conditioning services at Arnold Service Co.
Common Reasons for Compressor Failure
There are many reasons why your air conditioner compressor may fail. At Arnold Service Co., we are committed to providing our clients with high quality products for the comfort of their homes for years to come. When your A/C compressor does fail, the main issue is due to the stress that the problem causes the compressor to endure which enables for a premature damaged system. Here are some examples and precautions for a damaged air conditioner compressor:
- Dirty Coils- When grime, dust and other unwanted items ruin your coil, it makes your compressor’s job solely on keeping the A/C unit itself cool.
- Low Refrigerant Charge- Sometimes your refrigerant line will endure cracks which lead to refrigerant leaks and the over use of your compressor which leads to premature failure.
- Too Much Refrigerant- If you have a non-professional work on your air conditioning system, and they add more than is necessary or the wrong type, it could be a massive problem for your compressor.
- Contamination- Because most air conditioning systems are located outside, there are many natural elements that can end up in your system and cause damage. Whether it be air, leaves, acid, even bird and pest droppings, there are many things that can enter your A/C unit and damage your compressor.
- Electrical Problems- Electrical problems can be caused by acid and damage multiple parts of the unit including the compressor. Before replacing your new compressor, make sure you have a professional inspect for the existing acid to avoid having your new system damaged.
- Incorrect Suction Lines- Make sure you have a correct suction line size that accommodates your ac unit. A line that’s too large or small can cause early compressor failure.
No matter the situation, Arnold Service Co. is your number one choice for any heating or air conditioner service, so if you have any questions or concerns about your A/C compressor, call us today to speak to our honest and reliable professionals.
Arnold Service Co. is your the best place to call when you need an air conditioning compressor replacement in Fayetteville, NC.